* Additive is decisive (granite, quartzite, basalt).
** Application must be tested by KLEEMANN via a material sample.
The cost-effective use of the blow bars is influenced by many factors, e.g. feed material, rotor speed, moisture content, feed size, crushing ratio.
Use the diagram above to determine the ideal blow bar for your application. If this results in a selection of different blow bars, start with the most cost-effective crushing tool for your application.
1) Questions to ask yourself in order to ensure you select the right blow bars for your application:
- What material will you be crushing (e.g. demolished concrete)?
- How can the feed size be classified (e. g. largest grain size 600 mm)?
- Is the material cubical or flat?
- How abrasive is the material?
2) Determine which blow bars could be used
3) Review whether the potential blow bar is available for the crusher type
Blow bar highlights